Erika is a Wellness Coach focused on helping her clients navigate through life’s challenges in a compassionate, safe, and judgement-free space. Erika believes strongly in treating the whole person, and is passionate about empowering each person to find their way to a balanced and fulfilling life.
Erika’s wellness journey began during a defining moment in 2012 where she acknowledged her life was unmanageable and was determined to take the necessary steps towards change. Over the last 7 years what transpired was a journey of self-discovery, healing, and growth. In addition, Erika is a Mayo Clinic trained Wellness Coach, a Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional and holds a bachelor’s degree in business from Arizona State University. In addition, Erika holds certificates in Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching.
Erika became a Wellness Coach because she has a strong desire to support and encourage each client though challenges or difficulties they may be facing. Wellness is a constant evolution and highly individualized, however, below are just some of the areas where coaching can be beneficial.
- Habit Change
- Body Movement
- Personal Growth
- Overcoming Self-Sabotage
- Creativity and Self Expression
- Accomplishing Significant Goals
- Finding and Living Your Purpose
- Stress Reduction/Self-Regulation
- Enhancing Self-Compassion and Self-Love
- Building and Strengthening Relationships
- Assess and Build Upon a Person’s Strengths
- Shifting Habitual Thought Patterns and Beliefs